Milwaukee is the largest city in the state of Wisconsin and the fifth-largest city in the Midwestern United States. It is the third-most densely populated metropolitan area in the Midwest, surpassed only by Chicago and Detroit,. In 1818, the French Canadian explorer Solomon Juneau settled in the area, and in 1846, Juneau's town combined with two neighboring towns to incorporate as the city of Milwaukee. Large numbers of German immigrants arrived during the late 1840s, after the German revolutions, with Poles and other eastern European immigrants arriving in the following decades. Milwaukee is known for its brewing traditions, begun with the German immigrants.
Its popular venue for Lake Michigan’s sailing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, ethnic dining, and cultural festivals. Often referred to as the City of Festivals, Milwaukee has various cultural events which take place throughout the summer at Park, on the lake. Museums and cultural events, such as Jazz in the Park, occur weekly in downtown parks its also one of the most walkable cities of the US.
What To Do
* Visit the Lake michighan lake front. One of the prettiest lakefront in te lae michighan area.
* the Harley-Davidson Museum. It was one of the oldest industry of the city and now its newsest attraction.
* Milwaukee Art Museum founded in 1888 is home to more than 20,000 works of art dating from antiquity to the present day. The lakeside building itself is an architectural work of art and resembles a cross between a sleek ship and an aircraft, with a tall, retractable structure resembling wings perched atop its roof.
* The Pabst Theater is one of Milwaukee's architectural gems. the theater is built in a style reminiscent of Europe's best opera houses. The Baroque interior, including a spectacular chandelier and an Italian Carrara marble staircase are worth looking at. Its Included on the National Register of Historic Places and must see on any visit to Milwaukee.
* The Mitchell Park Conservatory in the western part of town has three very distinct gigantic glass domes containing plants from the tropics and from desert areas. Numerous shows and festivals are held throughout the year in the Show Dome.
Great Flight to Milwaukee from Anywhere in the USA
Book a flight to Milwaukee with Air Tickets today to get access to the best flight Deals in Milwaukee! Get great deals for your entire Airline reservation, flight tickets, flight booking, ticket changes, flight cancellation and last minute flight booking. Our friendly and competent airline ticket agents and holiday booking specialist are always happy to book your flights or holidays. Take advantage and save money on our exclusive deals with promo codes and coupons!