A popular tourist destination, San Francisco is known for its cool summers, unpredictable weather, steep rolling hills, architecture, the Golden Gate Bridge, notable landmarks include the cable cars, the former Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, Fisherman's Wharf, and its Chinatown district.
SF has the second largest Chinatown outside of Asia. It also has the oldest Japantown. The Gold Rush made San Francisco a cosmopolitan metropolis with a frontier edge in the 1850 and the city by the bay has grown tremendously ever since.
The city is influenced heavily by Mexican culture due to its large Hispanic population, and its history as part of Spanish America and Mexico.
SF is also one of the hilliest cities with very steep streets.
Experience the micro cultures of Japan and china in the respective Japan and Chinatown. The oysters a local product the ares if famous for these and other seafood including crabs and fresh fish in the fishermens warf and surrounding areas. You have one of the most picturious views from the golden gate bridge and the unpredictable fog makes everything seems ethereal.
* Visit the Golden Gate Bridge it offers one of the best views of the city.
* Take a ferry to the Alcatraz prison island and see how the prisoners lived.
* Visit the Aquarium bay the tunnels under the sea let you interact with marine life without disturbing them
* Relax at the Golden Gate Park every year 13 million tourist visit the park and spend time here to relax or have a picnic
* Go to the Union Square for shopping or nightlife
* Ride the cable cars
* Take in the view from the twin peaks offer spectacular views of the Bay Area.
* Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco is an astonishing building that is on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places and also a San Francisco Designated Landmark.
* Asian Art Museum in San Francisco has one of the largest and most comprehensive collections of art from Asia in the world today.
* Last but not to be missed is the Muir woods where you can wander among the Redwood trees.
Book a flight to San Francisco with Air Tickets today to get access to the best flight Deals in S.F.! Get great deals for your entire Airline reservation, flight tickets, flight booking, ticket changes, flight cancellation and last minute flight booking. Our friendly and competent airline ticket agents and holiday booking specialist are always happy to book your flights or holidays. Take advantage and save money on our exclusive deals with promo codes and coupons!